Friday, September 12, 2014

The untold story of Rajesh Hamal to be reveled by Moin Uddin

Text and Photo by MOIN UDDIN



As soon he stopped talking, from inside –I felt an urge to release and I rushed my home walking 30 minutes –my mom asked, where were u since morning? I told I was just outside. I bang the door, and relieved all my water which was just about to thump.

 

It was an immense pleasure to listen to the biography of a Nepali Megastar, the one and only Heavy Weight actor who is still making a voice of his own and the charisma and the novice sheer humility he has got, the undisputable. I.e. Rajesh Hamal Sir –in his own powerful voice was something to cherish and to experience those moments by self was a wonderful thing, which I got to live it.

Actually I forgot everything and my all concentration was on his talk and the stories that he shared so I didn't get the feeling that actually something wants to go out…

Later when he ended the talk, I rushed towards my abode and let the thing that wants to be off.

So there are lots of things to be shared of Rajesh Hamal Sir, will be writing his biography and also the photos will be uploaded soon. 

So till then just keep on getting updated with my blog.

i.e. http://mynameismoin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment