Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sacrifice By Moin Uddin



Sacrifice is an integral part of our life. Everyone does sacrifice in one or other form. Even a girl wanting to have her own baby sacrifices her virginity.

I faced with discrimination and they made me to sacrifice my valuable time to save one of my colleague's entrance exams to be held the next day in his hometown–Birgunj.

I was compelled because of my other colleague in a same department and the one who have planned all these – from mid-level management. Some people are players and they like to play with the emotions and with their quality time of the honest employees. I shouldn't have to sacrifice my important tuition as well as the college classes, had the other colleague would help to sort out the problem. They did because of the hatred and jealousy of the one who did our duty thinking we'll manage and he shall go to his hometown worth lots of expectations.

The problem occurred because of lack of understanding and with whom he exchanged the duty were I and my other collogue, but that colleague didn't agreed to do the next night duty and the management called me and forced me to do the remaining night duty of his and I couldn't say no and accepted it.

That means, I need to sacrifice my important classes and while the manager called me and forced his decisions, the tears rolled down my checks and heartfelt a chill. I didn't have any choice, but I tried to help my colleague and asked my other colleague to reconsider to do the night duty, but their personality changed as soon as I asked.

I was in the midst to take a decision, what shall I do? Shall not I accept it and sacrifice my valuable class the next day and help him to go to his home to appear for entrance exam or should I deny leaving all those heartily feelings and act like a stone – one sided businessmen who only thinks for himself.

I choose the other and let him have his time, sacrificing my classes.

I know I have done a right and humanly thing. Though I didn’t get any reward except my own tears, but I know my good work and sacrifices to help others will reap a better future – someday sooner or later.

I feel that one who is true and help others in need and does his work honestly will be a true champion in a life, though the process will be long.
I want to stand tall in this regard to sacrifice in winning the hearts of millions and I stand on my own definition.


About Author


Moin Uddin is a  student of Masters in Business Studies  (MBS) studying at Shankhar Dev Campus, Putalisadak and currently, he works in Kathmandu National Medical College as a Computer operator. He has a passion to write and has written a Novel book, He's looking for a publisher to publish his book. 

Moin can be contacted via : moinuddin_200000@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment