Friday, September 19, 2014

Think Before You Ink


-Moin Uddin

(Tattoo Fever)

When I was a child, once I dreamt of inking my body dreaming when I will have a body life a WWF wrestler I will ink all my body parts with having a big muscles and a shaved hair like they do have and walking in the ring with an attitude and people hooting for me saying “Moin! MOin! Moin!!”

Just imagine people hooting –taking your name, it feels really immense pleasure, I still sometime imagine  wrestling in a ring and people hooting taking my name, however in real I don’t desire to wrestle.

I see my friends inking their body and then they regret it after few months, some went to remove it but the consequences were devastating, they spent lots of money, but still the remaining of it are also present with lots of skin related problems.

By seeing my friends and their sufferings I have learned a lot that tattoo fever should not be cultivated in my mind nor I have to face lots of problems in my life, be it professionally and monetarily.
Bollywood Actress, Dipika Padukone has inked her neck with the name of Ranbir Kapoor (RK) – she also faced lots of problems when they broke up, her tattoo can be seen time and again in her movies and to hide she used the help of her hair.

People fall in love and in the love-fever they ink their beloved names but after some days when they part their ways than one who ink have to face mental problems throughout his/her life.

Also one those who think I am young and have a muscular body having tattoo will appease girls/boys and they will like me and I can enjoy all my youthful time where people will think me as a cool, will have to face a long-term suffering and should have to live life with ugliness – as the tattoo made now will get wrinkled as one will grow old as well as their skin will lose its straightness.

Personally I don’t like inking and will never tattoo my body and those who are wanting to ink should be very careful with the consequences that would come in a long term.

I suggest not inking, however it’s a personal choice so think long-term before you ink.





No comments:

Post a Comment