Friday, September 19, 2014

Prank


-Moin Uddin
Prank

When I was child, we had so much of fun and played prank and have really got into severe problem and also we had fought a lot, the fight would be so deadly.

Once what I did was when I was at class seven. My friend had made a girlfriend and they would meet secretly, only few of us knew about it. I along with one of my friend made a plan.

What we did was, when they were secretly meeting, only few peoples were around, I went slowly and my friend was encouraging me and was motivating me. I didn’t want to do it and returned and again he insisted me, I went slowly – again and then I instantly pulled his pant, to his unfortunate, he didn’t wore the underwear – the moment was so hilarious, he jumped and pulled his pant but was not being able to wear it – immediately and his leg got tangled in his pant and fell.

His girlfriend was in a shock, she could not control her laughter as well as she felt shy, he shouted and then the teacher and other students arrived – we ran quickly and hid on toilet.

Later in the evening he came and punched me and then I along with some friends beat him again, so recalling those prank are really funny.

We all had calling names, mine was “Mainbatti”. So every time they called me with this name, I would feel angry and would shout and I pulled hair of my girl (friends) and they used to come running to beat me.

Once the teacher had asked a question and my friend stood up – I pulled a chair and after answering she sat, to her surprise –she sat so badly and fell on the floor, the teacher punished me so badly on my hand with a duster that I was unable to write for few days, it was when I was at class 3.

Pranks should be played with much carefulness, I learned a great lesson from those all situations.





No comments:

Post a Comment