Friday, September 19, 2014

Yes, I want to get married


-Moin Uddin


Marriage is a special bond and I think that everyone should get the taste of it once and keep that bond without breaking it, forever, with that special person whom we are wedded with.

It’s been long since my parents have told me to get marry. My father does a special kind of persuasion to my mother in a quite manner, alone, without letting me get hint that he wants me to get married.

When I am free and come to the kitchen for having a meal and at that time my mother in a dramatic way expresses that she want a daughter in law who could help her with the household chores as she’s getting old and is getting suffered by the ailments.

As always there arises a quarrel with my Mamma and I say Mamma, this is not the way I want to get my clothes washed and even when I express my desire to have a delicious meal, she gets a chance to tell me to get married, saying” if you want your dress to get washed than do marry, she’ll do all the activities of yours as well as prepare your desired meal.”

By saying that sentences, I reply to her” Mamma, see, I am studying and have not got any of the good job.” and I keep quiet, I eat my meal and go to my room directly.

Yes, I want to get married however I am not getting a kind of girl that I am looking for, the good character ones, with lots of craziness and who’s willing to do something in her life and the ones with whom I can share all my joys and sorrows who could romantically do all the activities which could win my heart. I want cultured educated girl who have the girly behavior. I don’t need a very beautiful gorgeous girl however beautiful will be ok for me.

However, I think I am eligible for marriage but then the only thing that haunt me is, I haven’t got a job which could help me run my living and also if got married there adds the responsibility to take care of my wife so for that a money matters, nor than it’s obvious that parents requesting their children to get married as this is their wish that their child gets married to a new person and getting desire to see their grand children.






No comments:

Post a Comment