Friday, September 19, 2014

Language is very important


-Moin Uddin
Language


Language is very important to understand the meaning and its true essence, but with the change in time, with the new and different writings and inventions - many languages has been changed, which has created lots of problem in understanding the true meaning of a words and sentences.

And these days with the invention of mobile phone technologies and with the social networking sites like twitter which has a boundary set of only letting 140 characters to include, due to it we as a user tend to write a lot in a set boundary, which has caused us in a long run like in writing articles, stories and also even while sitting for exams.

I haven’t faced any such problem ,I realized then, that I would face the problem like my friends are facing so, I didn’t cultivate that culture, I kept on following the traditional rule and it has helped me to  sustain the traditional values  of writing.

I don’t support the shortcut words in writing as this will have an effect on a long term, in reading as well as in pronouncing words and also while writing for exams.

The old traditional rules should be applied while reading and writing as this will help in keeping the writing culture and will help cope students and professionals to be more grounded and creative, than the shortcut that we are using- like in text messaging.



No comments:

Post a Comment