Friday, September 19, 2014

Women of today’s generation are stronger

-Moin Uddin

(WOMEN)

It is ridiculous every now and then raising voice in the favor of women. I am not against the voice that raises everyday for women but what I don’t like is that women themselves don’t show up in making themselves strong.

I wish that I would have been born woman so that I could enjoy all the facilities, reservation and other related opportunities that today’s women get. Because of it, personally saying, if I and other girl would be in the race of getting a job having equal qualities, these days, the employer will prefer a girl candidate.

Women are weak by themselves, their own thoughts let them down, and they don’t try to esteem their confidence also never come out from the safe zone.

In my surrounding too, I have many female relative and so do I have many girlfriends, they have enormous potential to change the world but due to inferiority feeling they are being bullied by their own thoughts.
Blaming male is ridicule. Male support female, I too support my female family members and so do my girlfriends, encouraging them ever time to use their talents and polish their skills and to work for strengthening their confidence.

There are women like Saguna Shah, Anuradha koirala, Pushpa Basnet, Ravina Deshraj Shrestha, Archana Thapa, Malvika Subba who despite being a women, work like other ladies too, having fulfilling all the responsibilities that a women need to fulfill, still they are making a niche in their respective field, living their dreams and making soft and respectable place in the hearts of thousands of people.

I want to say to the women that you all have the potential just use it and look to the above mentioned female figures, who are our own Aunty, teachers, friends, sisters, so learn from them and make them your icon and try to explore more like they.

It’s true that success will not come so easily, struggle is needed to taste the sweet fruit of achieving own dreams, so never give up on dreams.
No-body can harm us unless we let permission to harm us. It’s all in our mind.

Women of today’s generation are stronger and most live a freedom life. I want to say them that just follow on with their dreams but be careful with the doings, own and of others so that, no-one crosses the boundary making their people suffer (defame). Live a decent and happy life. Let’s grow stronger together.




No comments:

Post a Comment