Friday, March 23, 2012

My feelings towards you


I let my thoughts go here and there
I let it experience more and more
Coz life is so short baby
And i want to explore many things

You know i don't talk much
It's so difficult to express feelings
I try my best to say you
However i can only do it through writing.

I will say you each and everything
But will not by talking
I know you understand me
I'll do it through my writing.

I've many things to do in life
I can't only stay in one thing
Want to be the one
I am trying trying and achieving

Though it may seem little
But that's how i mingle
You know i am twinkling
Coz you are so bubbling

I love you so much
But i've not shown you too much
Coz i am introvert
In fact i do have feeling for you so much

I want you to know me
Not by like what i seem to be
I may look too serious
But inside i am so curious

You are so beautiful baby
Each day i say you slowly
I am your wellwisher
And will be forever.

-Moin Uddin,Ghattekulo,Kathmandu

No comments:

Post a Comment