Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Good friends we meet


Friend....Someone whom we need every now and then.They play a great role in one's life.Without friend there is almost no existence of oneself. No-matter people say,"we can live alone.why should i need any of the friend?I can enjoy my life alone." In real sense they are faking their-self.Every living creature present in this world need friends.
There are many people who have uncountable friends.But are they really friends? In-fact many of them would say yes and many of them would say NO.It's on one's perception.
I do have numerous friends.Hey HEy....NO they aren't? I know many of the people by their faces and some by their names.They come to attend office or let's say college sometimes in a month.They shake hands with me and later moves on.I think you also have faced the same thing like me,Isn't it?Do you consider them your friends?....Hummm various answers popping up,right?
In this fast moving world.I am blessed with very countable friends,whom i respect and value them a lot.Though I've not known them much but they truly deserve respect. OK i am putting their names over here.Let's start with my college friend,Mahendra Pandey.He is a very sweet guy.Has a soft corner for everyone.Enjoys quality time being with me as we talk a lot and i truly respect him.Next one is Bikee Dangol.He is a fan of Metal Songs.Let me be specific he loves listening Death Metal.Runs a shoe shop at lagankhel.He doesn't talk much but enjoys listening me and giving his opinion on it.And here comes the beautiful lady "Bina Hamal",Yes she is beautiful,having great thoughts and has an ambition in her life,which makes me feel proud being friend of her's. In-fact in a short period of time we got closer and she knows me more than any-other else.Many times i've loose my temper and at that moment she counsels me which makes me feel good.May GOD bless her.And next is Anit kunwar.Though we have studied at same college for Bachelors initially at Modern Nepal College(BBS 1st year). In-fact we both left that college coincidentally just studying 3 months.He moved to another college and i came to Nepal Commerce Campus (NCC).Later while studying BBS 3rd year,he came to take class at NCC and than we met.He is a good guy.Want to be a good businessman later in future also he is good at studies and sometimes we debate.
How can i forget my friend Nabindra man Shakya.He is the one who helped me to improve my studies.He want to be an Accountant.Some years back while we were walking he told me his wish to ferry by a Black,shiny car.Wearing Suit and tie to his office.Hummmm.....Yes, everyone desires, isn't it?Nabindra my friend,I pray and hope that your dream comes true one day soon.
Now here comes my childhood (home and school) friend Anup Tuladhar.I've known him since we were studying at class two at JAMUNA MEMORIAL ENGLISH BOARDING SCHOOL,Ghattekulo.Now not in existence.we lived nearer.At school we used to have lots of fun.I remember playing kung fu with my friends at school in the breaktime.Infact there used to be one TV channel named Home TV.There used to come Kung Fu serial and we used to copy the character.I was named "Chithar kothar".While studying in class three,in the break time while playing kung fu with my friends,I punched one of my friend "Shreeman"as ditto as shown in the Kung fu serial.He flew farther and fell down and cried.I was laughing and felt proud:),i was thinking how come i have gained lot's of power? I then said
yahoooo....but felt afraid later as he was badly hurt and was crying :((.....Ahhh...I remember those wonderful days.Anup, yes ,infact he is the one of my oldest friend till yet having contact with.His life these days have been bit difficult.I pray to GOD that all his problems fades away soon.
Friends provide great relief.Sharing problems,Having a sip of tea and smoking at the same time, lending a shoulder to lean on it is one of the greatest and wonderful thing to cherish for.Talking talking talking a lot regarding any topic while walking,running or sitting on a floor is something every good friends enjoys and i do enjoy that a lot.


One thing is for sure thay are so special that the world will need them soon and hey hey i am their friend and am too special... ha ha..we all are special indeed:)

-Moin Uddin,Ghattekulo,Kathmandu

No comments:

Post a Comment