Sunday, March 18, 2012

Instrumental songs


Listening instrumental songs is a great way of enjoying one's time.There are such many moments in a day that we want to listen something but not songs.We also don't want to hear news or any programs on Radio or in Television but want something pleasant that we would like it to flow with us. Something that uplifts our mood and you know what?What can be that???? Hummmmm....If you ask me, i would say Instrumental songs.Yes,it's a song but it doesn't include any lyrics or any voice in it.It includes only music,,,music,,,music and only music.
I most of the time listen to this particular genre of music which makes me feel like,I am in my own world where i can put anything on it.I mean i can design anything.Well well i can put any words in it as it's only the music and on it i can bang my head or do any crazy stuffs which i like.
Many people are there like me who do agree with me that they like and enjoy listening to the instrumental songs.Didn't you?

-Moin Uddin,Ghattekulo, Kathmandu

No comments:

Post a Comment