Sunday, March 18, 2012

Music AND ME



There was a time when i almost many times have killed myself.Hey...NO NO NO,what you may be thinking is wrong.Not physically,I mean my using knife,blade,rope or any other stuffs  No NO NO.However i've killed my self mentally.The frustration,sadness, loneliness.I have always been fighting with all these negative emotions and luckily till yet i've been sucessful in defeating it with the positive music.Yes,MUSIC.Music has played a great role in my life.It has motivated me,inspired me a lot.Infact it has been one of my best friend.There have been many moments in which it has helped me and counselled me more nicely and positively than my other life having friends.
Having music as a best friend is one of the blissful thing.The positive lyrics,its
soulful music,its sweet and commanding voice has made me change my perception.It has made me able to dive in the ocean of imagination.Infact i've been a good swimmer.i dive deep and swim swiftly and come out from it,with having a relaxed feeling.
These days i am listening to the song "WAKE UP SID" from the movie wake up sid.IT's so appealing.It tells to move ahead,do something new,don't waste time.Even if you can't do anything than just laugh or cry but do something.Also the song"JUNOON" from the movie Newyork has made me keep my enthusiasm level intact.
There is a song "ISILIFEMEIN" sung by Mohit Chauhan.It's lyrics and music is so
good.It tells to explore your life now,don't wait for another life.It also says "Don't Stop
Yourself Come Out And Reach Out,Now This Is Your Chance Come Out And Reach Out".Oh....the lyrics is so so so good and makes me feel that life is not to be meant just to do 1 ,2 things. instead, life is meant to explore and experience many many new and happening things.
Music,Yes Music.It's my best buddy.Whenever i feel low, i want someone to tell me some good things,which my collection of music tells me every now and then and whenever i feel good ,my best friend music itself is there with me to enjoy my happiness.Also when i feel agressive then also there is my music"Metal SONGS" which fuells and aggravates my energy.
Music:) i laugh music...I talk music and  i say  let's enjoy and share our feelings
with music:)
-Moin Uddin,Ghattekulo,Kathmandu

No comments:

Post a Comment