Friday, March 23, 2012

Reality of radio life


People are confused.In fact Radio is not for extroverts.It's for introverts.Those who like to talk with oneself.Those who think they are their best friend.Those who play with their thoughts,it's only for them.
Though i may seem biased now,but it's the reality.many people may think the radio presenters are so extrovert.They talk with callers.There voice is so good.Many people call in their shows.So they may be outgoing.Have many fan following isn't it?
It's true that the radio presenters are liked by many listeners.They follow up their Shows.Some are hardcore fans.They listen carefully each and ever word said by the presenters as if it's the saying of god and follows them.I am not talking here about general listeners, in fact hardcore listeners.
I am a radio presenter in one of the radio station.I do run shows.It's fun to talk and i love talking with me myself.Though listeners may seem like i am talking with them and that's how we create illusion.In fact all radio presenters do that.
My childhood has not been so good as others do have.I am introvert and shy by my nature.In Nepali there is a word "GhusGhuse".Those people who do not talk is much is known as ghusghuse and i am not that.When i was in class 5, I've been a hardcore fan of a radio.I used to call in it and also used to win different exciting prizes.One day at school my friend told me that he listened to me on radio and that was my turning point.I thought i can only express myself well by the help of radio then any other else.In later days,i called more and more,luckily i happened to be the talk of everyone.People used to appreciate my talking and thoughts and this is how my passion towards radio grew more and more.
There are many renowned radio presenters nationally and internationally.Many of them are introverts.Though by looking and hearing them we think they are so extroverts and outgoing personality, but they aren't.If we look into the biographies of these famous people then we could easily sense them.There are radio presenters like Glen Beck,Ryan Seacrest,Simon Cowell,Ellen Degeneres,Ophrah winfrey,Donald Trump, Chris Moyle,Greg James,they all are exceptionally good and the best-radio presenters having a huge fan following all over the world.If you listen to them then you feel like going  GAGA...O la la...However only those presenters know exactly the truth.
Radio is a good source of entertainment and it's the cheapest ones.In fact these days everyone carry it with them.It may be in their cell phone or in an I pad.It's available in torchlight and also in the DvD's too.
The life in the radio is only enjoyed by those who love to talk with himself.The studio is only a room with gadgets and a microphone and you are all alone over there and only talking talking and playing songs all alone and you feel like pampering yourself with beautiful songs and contents.:)

-Moin Uddin,Ghattekulo,Kathmandu

No comments:

Post a Comment