Thursday, October 2, 2014

Babies love me a lot

Moin Uddin



Babies love me a lot and I can say it convincingly from my whole 17 years of experience..........

My small brother Fayaz was born, and I took care of him, though he's now grown up and is appearing for his SLC examination, still the freshness is alive since the day he was born at Patan Hospital and then followed by my cousin brother YaShin LY , and then other were being born, I enjoyed taking care of them and playing and having a wonderful time made me realize that yes, small children are my true friends, and still today when I was travelling, still I see the same innocence feelings in the eyes of the babies, everyday, I see some other babies on the roads, though I feel uneasy to see directly into their eyes, however they look me like I am their own family member – they smile and I return with the same zest.

I feel like holding them and to plant a kiss on their soft checks, but again I realize that their parents are watching me, they are the gifts of them and I can't do that as they think me as a stranger and may get annoyed, but the smile of the babies and the feelings to be with me and to share their talk is something I feel from their eagerness to be with me, I don't know , however I think I have some kind of magnetic power to attract people towards me in a very little moment.

Today, a small baby girl of age 2 or 3 years looked at me, I smiled and she came close to me, as I was crossed her and she said, #TATA, meaning bye bye.... and I did the same for her.

yes, I love babies more than any other human relation, as they are the true ones who never question, but only has an expectation to be connected, they don't see who I am, they don't make a relationship based on my status, or how much money I have or what talents I comprise of – they just want me, and only be to be by their side and to listen to their unending stories and to support and believe their stories.

One thing is for sure, no-matter what my relation will be with others, however the relationship with my babies will be something joyous, and  I will be by their side and they will look up to me as a loving father, uncle,  or any  companionship that I may hold for their own purposes.

I can't control myself seeing a baby, they give me immense pleasure and they too show me back with the same kind of love and affection.

After all what one needs – the affection and the untiring love, which I can only get from the babies – not from adults or from any other ones.

I know till the age of 10, if I sow the seeds of love and teach them the morals and be by their side in showing the right way, that will be my achievement, in letting them grow with dignity and they taking my legacy to the next level to make me happy wherever they go in the course of finding food.


I just want the babies rule the world as they see everything as common and in equal with full zest and unending questions to find an answer to bring a change in them.
What is life without babies, money can't buy the feeling of being a father, nor can it give you the pleasure of satisfaction when the babies smile at you.

Money is just a means, but the tender touching, and coming at your chest – crawling – and kissing you –ummahhh – and them sharing their stories and singing a lorry in which ever language they speak is a heavenly pleasure. Instead you'll fall asleep holding them in your chest and only you'll know it when they do susu –Pee on you.
Never abandon babies, if you do then you are shaking your own foundation of happiness in your coming entire age.

Ask to those who don't have their own babies and pray for god and do Mannat going to the Ajmer Sharif, or Makka Madina or if one follows different religion then may be going to church or to the Pashupatinath temple or fasting in the sake of hope to have a baby.

Those who are lucky will only get the blessing of being parents, unlucky are the ones who have a pure chance to be a parents, but they abandon them in the womb of their partners thinking they are just a burden on them.

There are many prosperous people who die in hope of getting a baby. All their materialistic possession is left behind and the government takes the charge of it.

Show your presence in their plantation stage and take a good care if you have a baby.

I don't know when shall I get an opportunity to be a father, I am just 24 and have my own responsibility, however when I see them it gives me an immense pleasure.















Short Bio: I am a student of Masters in Business Studies “MBS"  studying at Shankhar Dev Campus, Putalisadak and currently, I have a passion to write and I’ve written a Novel book, and I am looking for a publisher to publish my book.




No comments:

Post a Comment