Monday, October 13, 2014

Have you Compromised your Passion for the sake of money?


Moin Uddin


One can achieve anything in life and compromises are for those who don't have a burning passion to achieve what they truly want and if that passion is shaken from the belief of achieving or have a doubt of getting it, then those have to compromise it in their life for the sake of money.

Talking about me, I haven't compromised or left my passion for the sake of money; I truly respect, care, adore and nurture my passion.

I am just 24, but I achieved my dream of becoming an Rj, for that I worked so hard and even faced with lots of rejections, however I made it come true for me. I write but most of articles are rejected. Rejections are painful, be it in a work or in love life –it's the same kind of feeling.

Yes, I need money to fulfill my basic needs; however my passion is in writing. I know I am not so great like other established well celebrated writer's, yet I have a deep belief that one day I'll  achieve the position that I've treasured for.

Planning is needed. It's the most essential ingredient, also one has to have a plan B, as Actor Rajesh Hamal said it when he shared his life stories in one of the programs, "Passion fails and creativity can be rejected, so he insisted further on seeking plan B.
Yes, Plan B is necessary only if plan A fails –why plan A fails, because the initiator doesn't have a burring passion to follow his dreams.

As Paulo Coelho has written in one of his books," When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

One should have an organized life and should plan for current and for how long they'll work for it and what if their dreams are achieved and then what next? S/he should have another dream and should seek to achieve that.

Those who come out of the pitfalls are the achiever –never accept rejections as barriers. Just try hard to achieve it by any means. Money is needed, however above all passion and desires are more important than the money. Though it won't be sufficient at the initial phase of life to earn a living, however the satisfaction and the wealth that comes after constant efforts is more crucial in maintaining the healthy way of life.
 



















Short Bio of the author:

Moin Uddin is a  student of Masters in Business Studies  (MBS) studying at Shankhar Dev Campus, Putalisadak .He has a passion to write and has written a Novel book, He's looking for a publisher to publish his book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment