Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Life without mistakes



 
Moin Uddin
 
Just think of our life without mistakes, imagine that we are free from impurities, how shall our life be? What shall we be doing? What perception would people have upon us? Shall we be rejected or accepted like we face every other day?

Life is good because we have problems, these problems can be in any form and due to those problems and weaknesses we try to overcome it, we try to learn from it, we try to improve it.

Without committing sin, how will we know the value of purity? How will we know the difference between evil and bad?

So what I think is mistakes, rejections, difficulties, shortcomings are essential in one's life to prosper and on top of that realization is the earned assets if we face and accept the life of any human being is great, it's not necessary that prince should be born in palace and beggars in street, many times the situation has drastically been opposite, when prince forgets his blessings and life throws him in the street and beggars learns through his hard work and gets to the throne.

My entire childhood went in perfecting myself. I wanted to be perfectionist in anything I did; I felt bad and have hurt myself be it emotionally and physically in trying to do the things in a perfect manner.

I always fought with my parents and brothers regarding rules and regulations, I tried hard to put on a system, for that I even didn't ate food due to anger as my trying were not followed.

It took me 20 years to realize that no-matter how hard you try; it'll always be difficult to influence people to do good works, to bring a change in a system –until and unless you are powerful persona.

Also I realized no-matter how clean your thoughts are there'll always be some kind of bacteria that'll never let us think completely clean and we will in some any kind be thinking of negative aspects be it how much we show it we are clean from our outer behavior. Even a religious people think impious.

I learned that shortcomings and even letting bad thoughts in our minds is okay if only we try to overcome those bad effects and transform it into good.



















(I am a Student of Masters in Business Studies From Sankhar Dev Campus, Putalisadak and I love writing and interviewing people)





No comments:

Post a Comment