Thursday, June 7, 2012

We are alive


We are alive not by the oxygen we inhale rather we are alive by the small small successes, frustration, depression, pain, satisfaction which motivates us and aggravates our morale so that we can start our new steps further, by this we are being alive. Just think it once, Critically.
We have loosen our-self most often. We have erased all our existence, all our achievements in spite
of every good things we have had. But we never led our existence and achievements to get mature enough so that it could reap a sweet fruit but alas we killed it by not believing that someday soon it will reap those fruits. Success was so near of us but the turning point have blocked our vision and we couldn't see our goals as it has been blocked. Also the hard-work and struggles have made us so tired which have De-fulled us not to go any further thinking the goals are far beyond our reach in spite of good start, we lost only by not having courage to go further the turning point. Had we gone through it, we could have won the race as no-body was there to beat us at that moment. You know what, what happens then, we curse ourselves for not trying to reach there.
Sometime I stare at my reflection on the mirror. I come closer and again go farther. I look into my face,
my eyes, nose, lips also I look at my hair, the messy hair and then I question it to myself. Is it really me? or Am I the fake one. I then compare my achievements with the one present in-front of me at the mirror. My talents, my passion, hobbies is within me and I ask one who is in-front of me, Do you too have as what I've? He never answer as at first I've to answer then only he'll answer, as it is just my reflection, isn't it?
The world is a mirror. What you do will get reflected. People are always true, they say what they see
and it's not our right to say whether they are wrong or right as we are analyzed by the things we do. So the
audience are always right.
It's hard to follow our heart and you know what our heart demands, isn't it? It demands those things
which normally we can't achieve easily. It want those things which can give satisfaction to the soul. And if not
achieved despite true and hard effort we feel pain, which will do two things. First it'll shatter and demotivate us not to continue seeing our dreams and second it'll motivate us to continue our dreams anyhow. So, who goes and follows the second thing may get success as it has a huge possibility of achieving success. Thomas Alva Edison, Albert Einstein, Walt Disney, J.K Rowling are just some examples who have followed their dreams despite many harsh comments, efforts and conditions and today their effort have paid off. Not only they have kissed their success indeed everyone has been using and getting benefit from there achievement also many are getting jobs and are earning income to sustain their lives too. Isn't it a proudiest thing that one day your achievements can help many transform their life into better ones? Once Ayn Rand had said "Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours."Think, Just think and then take action immediately.

-Moin Uddin, Ghattekulo, Kathmandu  (9841689437)  I am currently doing my Bachelor In Business
studies ( B.B.S) from Nepal Commerce Campus  Email; moinuddin_200000@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment