Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Positive Thinking


MOIN UDDIN
From my childhood I used to read  lots of books, newspapers, magazines, flairs, anything which I would get or see, I used to read them all and till yet I do the same. My childhood has not been like other normal child enjoys. I began mature sooner than my age. Is being mature sooner a crime? Even if it is not, it brings lots of changes in ones behavior. I've been the victim of many negative thoughts. My friend enjoying his childhood by dong crazy things and enjoying being with girls started bullying me but I never gave them a damn. I was in search of something. I don't what, however from my early life I started thinking of my career, studies, money and so on. As I've seen my parents life shaking. I also wanted the luxurious things like other child have had. I used to say it to my parents but all my desires would go in vain. Sooner I started realizing that life is not a bed of roses. To get what you want, you have to work hard. You have to give your 100 percent in achieving them. Subconsciously these all thoughts started coming into my mind and slowly my behavior started to change. My friend started thinking and saying I am going wild at the same time behaving differently as a big person's would do. However I thought, I am same like them but I was not.
               I never had been a class topper except at class Nursery. I was an average student but disciplined and inquisitive. So, this helped me to be nearer in front of my teacher eyes.
               Life is really beautiful. To know this fact it took me 22 years. I've so much of desires and hobbies which I really wanted to get fulfilled. I used to try but would fail. Many times I've cried secretly. Shed my tears for not getting fulfilled my dreams. I used to curse my fate as others would get it easily by just saying it to their parents that they wanted those things, which I would get only after lots of hard-work. Unknowingly I started watching movies, television shows also I have had read books regarding leadership, motivation, time management, communication and so on. This have had led me to change my life.
              Don't you think our life in-fact universe itself is full of positive energy? Think critically. I see everywhere the positive vibes. Even a beggar begging on the road or a patient returning home after treatment teach us many good things. We just need to see only the positive aspect of it. We can learn many positive things even from a newly born child. Their innocence. smile, giggle, cradle these all teach us many positive things. Rain coming from dark clouds also has a positive message on it. While walking, talking, writing, cooking we can learn the positive aspect of it. By applying positive things perhaps could shape our life into good ones, than why not adopt and copy that, isn't it?
            Life is full of positive energy, even if you cry there is always a good reason in it as the tears help your
eyes to get cleaned. Positive energy is everywhere, you just need to charge your mind with listening, hearing,
touching, smelling, seeing, and  feeling the good things. Happy day ahead.

-Moin Uddin, Ghattekulo, Kathmandu (9841689437) I am currently doing my Bachelor In Business
studies ( B.B.S) from Nepal Commerce Campus Email; moinuddin_200000@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment