Monday, June 18, 2012

I wonder how would life be?



MOIN UDDIN
How would life be if I've a girlfriend? (Girlfriend for those boys who are single and viceversa) How would my day would be like? How would she treat me? What would I be doing all the time? I wonder my life would  be so romantic. I think I would text her with romantic messages on it and hang up on phone whole day and night talking about romantic things and making her laugh by telling her poems and all. Well most of us keep on dreaming about having a special one to fill a void in this our empty life, isn't it?
Everyone wants someone to take care of them. We all demand love and respect as well as care from the one we expect love. We all want to be treated like a prince and princess. We want to be the one in the millions and also want that our beloved ones gives us 100 percent attention than to anything else. We want our dear ones to give us gift with romantic messages on it when we meet every-time. We want to hang out together anywhere with hands on hands and especially at a place where there is serene environment with a silence speaking loud telling I want you and to be yours forever and I want the same from you with the heads on our beloved shoulder and saying a caring word with an inquisitive smile with innocent look.
I recently read a romantic book of William Shakespeare's  "Romeo and Juliet". Though it was published way back however, I got an opportunity to read it in one of the library. Almost in 3 days everything happens and ends. At first Romeo meets Juliet and they fall for each other at a first sight. Second, they get intimately close and wanted to get married and at third day Romeo dies unknowingly thinking Juliet is dead and commits suicide and later Juliet wakes up and find Romeo dead and ultimately she too kills herself. I do believe in love at first sight but I wonder how can a huge thing can happen in just a 3 days despite people try so much in years but could not make through it that much as in the book written by Shakespeare.
I've seen my friends romancing with their girlfriends and they urge me to have one and enjoy the moment like them and I say OH, I think I should have one and then I just get out of the conversation as quickly as possible. Next day when I see them, I could see the contrasting thing. Each of my friend with their partners have now parted their ways and to my surprise I see my friend with their partners but this time with the new ones.
I wonder again how can love be so cheap? Unlike on Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet meets and dies together but here in this modern world if vested interest are not to be get fulfilled than each of them start searching for the one who can live up to their interest. I also think that it require skills and talent to make a boyfriend or girlfriend in a short span of time and I console myself thanking God for providing me with the talents to write and speak with right tone, pitch and melody to impress and inspire others and in the long run girls waiting for me in a Que just to meet me. And now I again wonder, how would life be then?

-Moin Uddin, Ghattekulo,Kathmandu ( 9841689437)

No comments:

Post a Comment