Sunday, June 3, 2012

Vulgarity at Garden of dreams




I have had  heard much about Garden of Dreams( KEshar MAhal)and it's beauty .I was really mesmerized by the architecture and the well designed building of it. I have magazines and the photos of it. But I didn't knew that what sort of people would come there. I for the first time along with my family members and relatives went over there and felt so ashamed by the vulgarity shown by the couples. I wonder why is the authorized person of Garden of Dreams not taking any action against those , I mean they should restrict that sort of vulgarity. It's a public place and almost all sort of people come over there, so if done these sort of things than it will encourage especially youths( age 16-25) to come and enjoy their own  RAMLEELA . We have some responsibility  and duties towards society. I am not against romance. I am not against love. 
Yes, do love your boyfriend /girlfriend very much.but not that way that also in a public place. Everything 
has it's own time and place. There is your private home to do that sort of things but not there boy and girls. I think  I should consult with AAMIR KHAN  to take this issue and present it in his show SATYAMEV JAYTE  as our authorized person won't do anything despite all those vulgarism shown and done publicly....
YES, Garden of Dreams is really beautiful, the environment is serene but it's not the place for doing 
those sort of things.Please take action . Make some rules so that it can be controlled. We are Nepalese and we 
have our own culture and traditions . we must preserve it. Nepalese are said to be the best cultured people around the world but this vulgarity that we saw doesn't speak anything more.
-Moin Uddin, Ghattekulo, Kathmandu

No comments:

Post a Comment