Monday, September 16, 2013

No to corruption

Moin Uddin
Date:2068/09/02 B.S
I went to renew my Driving license at " Shram Tatha Yatayat Byewastha Mantralaya", Ekantakuna but got disappointed, I acquired the license for both the category( A and but they said that only A had been in their computer and B has not been recorded.

Two years earlier, i acquired the training and passed the trial of the car and got the license but due to their negligence, i was sent off saying that only A has been recorded. I submitted my form ,as one of the staff of it said me to submit it to the SAMITI and told me to come on Sunday. I didn't know which samiti they were talking about

This is not only my case as others were also facing the same problem and many have returned collecting only those that their computer showed. This is really bad. Our country has been one of the corrupt country and without bribe no any government officer are willing to do the sincere job.

This may be your case too. If possible then those who have acquired license for more than 1 category, i request you to at-least go there for once and check whether the details are recorded or not, nor this can be the headache both financially and mentally.

It's our right to get the state facilities genuinely. The government servants should work for the welfare of its people, not to seek and work for their personnel benefit.

We need to protest regarding this issue too. We need JUSTICE

Say no to corruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment