Monday, September 16, 2013

Review of the book "Phool Ko Ankha Ma"

MOIN UDDIN

I completed reading Phool Ko Aankhama by Ani Choing Dolma in just 1.5 days.............hummm......

I was all remembering my Grand dad, Grand mom, My dad, My mom, My brother, Friends and all while reading it.....

Though it's said that boys don't cry however i did as the stories were heart touching as it was related to my own. Though she has presented her dad , mom , her guru, and brothers relation the most and i was all remembering the days that I've had spent with my Grand dad and grand mom...........

For past nine years i am missing them and will be always remembering them as they have laid the good foundation of humanness in my early days.......

I am what i am because of the strong foundation laid my by Lovable/respectable/motivational/inspirational Grand dad ( Khalil Uddin) and grand mom ( Zarina Banu )

Days passes but memories last forever............

No comments:

Post a Comment