Monday, September 16, 2013

Really concerned

 
MOIN UDDIN
 
I,23, am really concerned about upcoming generations. Will we be able to preserve our culture and pass it safely to the coming generations? Had we tried to learn the cultures and traditions of our previous generations? I remember clearly when I was a child; 5 to 15 years were really good. I used to go to my friends home and used to celebrate Dashain and Tihar, they used to go to the temple to pray, I on the other hand used to call my friend on the id's celebration but now most of the youth know more about valentines day or any other such day but feel humiliated to follow our own culture. I am really concerned regarding the cultures and traditions that we are following these days. If we keep on following these all trends than one day there will come when our great grand children will curse us for not teaching them the good values and norms, They'll even be left stranded in search of their own identity and this is all because of us. If we not give a time to learn and preserve and transfer the learning's now then our "astitwo" will be cleansed away like the wind in the desert takes away the sand and cleans all the footsteps that the people walked there. Let's not just in the sake of fun and enjoyment for now loose our own precious cultures and traditions that we have and had. This applies to every other thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment