Monday, September 16, 2013

Prayer

By: Moin Uddin



It was 12:50 pm, just 10 minute left for Friday prayer. I was coming through Baghbagar and I saw a group of people carrying flags and were shouting slogans, I grew nearer towards them and later came to knew that they were the workers of Nepali Congress protesting against the government.

I was scared, not because of some unhappining incident were occurring as none of that occurred, I was scared whether I would be able to board a bus or not to go to my office.

I went at Nepali Jame Masjid, Ghantaghar. For 5 minutes I rested and at exactly 1pm the prayer started. In almost 15 minutes I finished my prayer and was ready to go to my Office Hits Fm to do my show.

Due to protest I was struck. I was mentally prepared to go there by walking however in front of me there was a conductor who was calling the passengers.

I asked him whether this bus will go to New Baneshwor or not then he said it will.
I went inside and again we got struck, the bus took different route towards Putalisadak, again there was a big traffic jam. I was scared as I have my show at 3pm and I've to do it live.

I prayed saying god to help me be on time to my Radio.

The bus went to the Kamaladi side, later went Naxal, Gyaneshwor, Maitidevi, Old Baneshwor and finally to New Baneshwor.

You know what, I was on time.

I thanked god for everything.

I was in a rush and in front of my Office I met my college friend Sahaj Neupane.
He was excited, I was happy to meet him after a long time. He was complaining, saying Moin the exam (BBS 3rd year) will be on Magh, I don't know whether it's on 1st week or the second week but it is announced officially, he said.

He was expressing his dissatisfaction saying he have to complete the course on time as he is the Account teacher at one of the school and pre send up exam was coming nearer so he was telling me Moin I've not practiced any of the subject of our college course and am focusing only to finish this school course. Oh god how'll I finish this course he said it to me and later said Moin , I am in rush and he went away.

I came to my office, did my live show "Cinema Hits" from 3 to 4 pm and it went GREAT

Life is unexpected and you know what, if you are true and your prayer is true then it'll be listened and it'll come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment