Saturday, March 7, 2015

To whom her dream may concern…

Moin Uddin
I haven’t wrote anything since a long time, now I feel free to write about her, she was all handcuffed and was put in bars, it’s not an object that one can see all those by naked mind, one feels, the pains coming from the wounds that created in the process of seeing dreams, it’s not ordinary that anyone can feel the pain of others, some people can see all those, the super conventional people can feel the pains by seeing into the condition those who see them with the pity eyes, it’s not that she is weak, it’s not that she don’t have power, it’s not that she has cheated, it’s also not that she has done any serious crime, yes she did a crime of seeing dreams, dreams that were not seen by her family members, not even her close friends, not even the neighbors, not even a society and religious people whom she has been living and growing with.






The tragedy is no-one knows the true power of her work and the command her dream has , even she never boasts about it, no marketing, no relations with the people, now she herself have set the boundary in which she is  living in, she feels weak, she doesn’t have any one to give at-least a look into her dreams and to her potentials, these days she doesn’t want anyone to come and see her, she is getting pathetic, she’s unhealthy, she’s sad, even the rays of hope has come dusky, and twilight is about to take the full latitude...

She was a happy girl, her moods were always funny, she would even tease me and I would fell ire, I got up and would chase her, she would run towards her home and closed the door– bang, I would yell and she waved her tongue from the verandah and would laugh, one day due to high temper I threw my slipper at her verandah, and that day I had to return home with only a slipper on my one leg.

Times passed and so do her and of course me, I grew taller, she grew till my shoulder, her enthusiasm, her energy, her loud and clear voice faded slowly and I couldn’t notice the changes over those moments.

She even doesn’t sing these days, nor does she ask me of how many books I read in a week, she also even doesn’t hit me on my head when I say something jerky. She keeps quite, she feels lost, and seeing her I get lost in all those memories when we lived together.

Her mischievous smile has lost, and I am searching to get it back and give her, her assets. I feel bore seeing her bored.

Those dreams she saw then made me feel like she would surely achieve great things in her life. Now the lucrative then dreams are making her bulky. The smiley dreams she would share with putting jam and butter and would present me, I would get greedy. Then I didn’t realize that seeing dreams were easy but fulfilling them was far more difficult than one can assume.

Please forgive me, for not being able to make your dreams come true, I still remember when you said many romantic things regarding how you would want your life to be like. Never had we both realized that we were living in a society and in a cultural shaft. Even though, crossing those shafts, there would arise more problems then we had anticipated.

Email: moin.writer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment