Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dream Love



Love.....Does it have meaning? HUmm....Yes, it does for me but for some it has different meaning....Then am I in love?DOn't know.....I keep on thinking of her.Her picture comes into my eyes and the string of my heart starts tunning to it's right tune.It starts composing the lyrics that I've written for her.Whenever I try to reach near her she vanishes suddenly.She is so preety,she is beautiful.I all the time get into her beautiful smile.BUt???? Hey,I don't klnow how she looks,however I only know that she has some kind of Aura..but hey  did I say she is pretty and beautiful?  Yes ,what my conscience says is that she is a beautiful girl and will be...Humm....her personality,her behavior,everything related to her is awesome.Though I have not met her till yet but I must tell you that,when she every-time comes into my mind,I see her through my heart and start giving me myself completely to her.She comes,sits near me,caress me and you know it feels really romantic.Roses....it's
petals...everywhere lying on the path that we travel through has amazing thing telling us every-time"Moin you are meant and created only for her,Please do take care of her." and I say , I surely will take care of her."
-Moin Uddin,Ghattekulo,Kathmandu

No comments:

Post a Comment