Friday, October 5, 2012

Thank You




I am totally satisfied by my life had God had shown little bit of mercy on financial aspects life would have been more good but no regrets. Due to this I have learned to manage money and use it carefully. I have learned to have patience. I have learned that without money too we can enjoy life to its best. I am really thankful to so many people who knowingly unknowingly are the part of my life.

I have been what I would like to be. I wanted to be a Radio Presenter and now I am. I wanted to be a Writer and now I am (but amateur). I wanted to be a motivator and now I am. However I have really worked hard to be what I would like to be. It’s not like I wished and just happened. I rigorously worked so hard.

I am really thankful for so many things that in my early life I have refined much stuff and did lots of mistakes and got a major lesson that a middle-age man would make when they are 30-60 age. This is really wonderful that I will not be doing any mistakes like they are doing. 

I am thankful to Dharma sir for many good reasons. First of all he allocated his precious time to talk with me as I was nobody to him before. He helped me in making my writing good, though I am not so good now but have learned so much of things in writing and researching. I am thankful to him for giving me an opportunity to assist him for Mphil class. I am thankful to him for broadening my knowledge in seeing things differently. All this good things that what I’ve learned will now be used in motivating inspiring and making millions of people earn their living. I’ll make you proud Dharma Sir. I promise you.

Life is really good. I love me myself a lot. I am what I am.

Thank you everyone for being a part of this world and inspiring me in many ways. Thank you, Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment