Monday, October 22, 2012

Talents


By: Moin Uddin

Most of the time I just wasted questioning my talents and had doubt listening to others criticism and suggestions saying you should do this, you should do that, and if you happen to do in this style than you'll be perfect.

In fact I followed their suggestions and thought that they were good. After certain years I realized that I am not the real me. This is not that I wanted to do in this style.

The next thing i realized that the people who were giving me suggestions were not the real good wisher of me or the true ones those who wanted me progress further to the next level.

I realized that there are some people who want you to be happy ad will give everything to make you win. Also, i realized that no-matter how hard you work; others are going to win despite knowing that they have not worked hard as you did.

Life is Unfair....

However hope is there, we’ll get the true place that deserves us. That place will feel proud to have us. People, surrounding, circumstances all will be happy to be associated with us.

I believe in myself. i believe in my words and thoughts. I believe in my letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment