Monday, October 22, 2012

Kathmandu and Dashain

By: Moin Uddin



The roads of Kathmandu are so scary these days. Fewer vehicles, bigger roads than the previous ages, Dashain Fever, Drunken people, fight.

Just today I was returning from New Baneshwor @ 7pm, I was having problem coming from there as the roads were dark, two people fighting and again some 5 people were coming and they were drunk, I felt like they are going to mess with me.

But safely I returned home......

Just to remind to you my friend, that please be home by 7:00pm and if you happen to be late than do have someone with you. Please don't drink and drive as MAPASE is on its full swing. If you are caught up by the police in a daytime than you'll have to pay 24 thousand rupees as a fine, so be careful.

Be aware. Happy dashain:) safe Dashain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment