Monday, April 9, 2012

New Year resolution


There are many resolutions but only one which only i have to choose is to sit quite in every difficult and traumatic situations.In my view i think this is the best resolution for this new year as it will be a good example for the people around me.
There are times in which we happened to do or say the words when we are very upset.later we realize,the words that we have spoken has made us in big trouble.The relation is cut off and the marks is only left with everything in collission mode.
I would like to share one of my recent incident that made me bad in front of those people who used to admire me.What happened was, me and my friend had made a plan to meet the next day as it has been a month that we have not met.She said OK.The very next day i waited her for almost three hours but also she didn't arrived.I felt bad ,very bad, in fact everyone would have felt bad to wait for three hours leaving other works in doldrums.The mistake i did was i reacted very furiously and said the words which happened to kill off our friendship.
The lesson i learnt from it was.never react or speak up when you are angry.i also learnt that sitting quite for some time and asking  simply the explanation in calm way would be the best solution.
These days people are so busy with their life and also they value their time very much but some people are there who do nothing but seeks an opportunity to irritate those person who values time and respect.So,reacting to those people have disturbed our daily life.So,let's start ignoring these people by just sitting quite which will eventually help us and irritate them in return.
-Moin Uddin,Ghattekulo,Kathmandu

No comments:

Post a Comment