Thursday, April 5, 2012

weaknesses



Despite of knowing that we do have weaknesses and the criteria for selection doesn't suit

us than also let's try at-least for once in which you love to be..let's say desperately.I

am Trying for Nepal Army and i know i do have shortcomings and the criteria for selection

is so so tough. but also i am trying ...and i wish i get  selected for Cadet... the main

things is trying in which you love. being selected is the second thing.if i won't try than

for the rest of my life is will b a loser within me myself....i am not saying if i wont

get selected..i am saying despite of having weaknesses and the passion i have for Nepal

Army if i won't try than i will be a looser within me..though i may be a successful person

in the eyes of other but i'll always remain looser in my own eyes...i'll try...and hope so

i get selected...i don't have any known army people as people say u got to have  kernel or

jernel to help u get there nor your chance is nil...i don't care..i will give it my best

shot ...hope so...it's all upon luck...Inshallah may Allah help me to be part of  Nepal

Army:)

No comments:

Post a Comment