Sunday, April 22, 2012

i wish i had my own sister

I wish i had my own sister:( (if i had my own sister then she would tell me good things ,talk with me and would give me good good suggestions,would have cleaned my room,wash my clothes:).in fact i would have teased her,some time quarrel,fight and again we would return to our same relationship of being brother and sister,she would suggest and help me in getting the love that i love ,would initiate and share and would have provided me with the idea of getting her,i used to gift her gifts and would say and share my problems with her,i would be with her in every situation be it good or bad,we would have gone to the theater to watch movies together ,have ice-cream and so on........these all are my wishes which will not come true..but what's wrong in dreaming ,imagining and wishing things?????i am a dreamer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment