Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Great loss to the Nepali film Industry (Shreekrishna Shrestha)



Great loss to the Nepali film Industry (Shreekrishna Shrestha)

By: Moin  Uddin

The demise of the Nepali Superstar late ShreeKrishna Shrestha is a great loss to the entire Nepali film industry, and most of all his family and on top of that his newlywed wife Shweta Khadka is facing a devastating loss of his life.


More than decades ago too, ShreeKrishna faced with a major health problem and to the gods willing he survived and this time the Yamraj took away with him where he was having a great moment with his family and recently his movie was released "Kohinoor" and on top of that his life was going smoothly with his new soul friend .i.e. Shweta Kadka.

I am just wondering what's going within her. It has only been a month that they got married and suddenly he passed away without promising to return back. The demise itself is like the movie; however the termination is the reality. I am curious to know what's going through her. I can feel but what storm might have created and hit her is making me – worried.

I know, no any girl would want to face the same situation and I also pray that no-one face this sort of calamity.

I had also participated in the funeral rite of ShreeKrishna Shrestha and for the first time in history all the Nepali people throng towards Nepal Pragya Prathisthan and went along with him to the Pashupati Aaryaghat to pay a final tribute.

I want to highlight that, he never came into any controversy in his filmy career and never used the media for his personal interest like other actor, actress, models and others do. He was a man of dignity and according to the statement of all the celebrated people; he was a man of honesty. And the people coming to his funeral came because of his honest work.

People should understand that being honest to work and to ones words is only the item to make people respect you throughout one's life.

I just wish Shree Krishna dai rest in peace in heaven and god gives his family plus most of all "Shweta" – the strong power to face all those odd tragedy.

I am getting short of words to write.

Short Bio: I am a post Graduate student of Masters in Business Studies "MBS” studying at Shankhar Dev Campus, Putalisadak and currently, I work in Kathmandu National Medical College as a Computer operator. I have a passion to write and I’ve written a Novel book, and I am looking for a publisher to publish my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment