Friday, June 6, 2014

Amy Winehouse (Poem)



Moin Uddin

Oh god why you made me beautiful
I was enjoying my life
Before I didn't knew that I was beautiful
Oh god why you let me understand
About the life.
I was happy in my own world
No fear, no depression, only fun
Oh god why you gave me everything
But not something special life.
I am fed up with my beauty
Because it has been the matters of lust to many..
I am used and broken many times.
Many friends I have
But only those
Who want to fulfill their desire?
Oh god, why you gave me talent?
it has been a matter of product to others to earn money.
I am fed up with my life
I have beauty, I have brain, I have talent.
But I am nothing, except a matter of use and throw trend.
Oh god I am dying inside
May be I look fit from outside.
I have my own problem
So everybody just leave me alone
I am going.....going and finally I am gone..
Thank god, rest of my life, I will spend alone.




Written in the memory for Amy Winehouse
25th/7/2011, Monday
12:20pm
Moin Uddin

No comments:

Post a Comment