Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Watched the charitable movie "Bhim Dutta" played by Rahim Uddin



The surprising moment was when I saw my brother Rahim Uddin as the reporter of Nepal 1 TV, suru ma tah yettikai herirathey, and when I saw him, I was like " Hummm ka bata aayoo yo.....!!!" though he was there for few second I liked his performance and at-least he has fulfilled my dreams of becoming an actor.
I have been in the media for past seven years as an RJ and was around the circle of mainstream Nepali movie persona but the dream for me will take some few years to make it alive, at-least I am happy that my brother had done something incredible. One day for sure, I'll act in a movie, may be in the international one...finger crossed.....
In the left picture he'll be seen in one of the royal avatar===the movie which has been directed by legendary director, actor, script writer and above all---- the most respectable and intelligent person of this Nepali soil "Nir Shah Sir". He believed in his talent and has given him a role. I hope you all have heard the novel named "Seto Bagh" if yes, then yes for sure ----you all will get to watch him. His other movies are due for releasing all over the Nepal, also in the international platform.
Rahim is one of the aspiring talents of Nepali movie industry.
I as his brother wish him a best of luck for his future Endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment