Saturday, May 17, 2014

What a F.. DAY I got to bungee with !





What a F.. DAY I got to bungee with !!  :)

Life is all about F = fun, fulfilling, fantastic, fruitful, fertile
My morning started at 5 in the Morning with Fazir namaj and then Anna Hathaway's movie "Million Dollar Baby ", I watched.

What an inspirational movie it was –all about passion and a struggle of a coach.

Then I got a call from Prestige Computer Center, saying me to come to train the young people (RJ/MC).

I hurriedly had my breakfast and went there.

It was really awesome moment that I shared with my students.
I made them play the game and they truly rocked and liked.

And then again I got a call from my boss, saying me to come – to write a letter.

I immediately went and solved his tension in a minute that –he smiled. It was a signal that he valued and appreciated my work.

Later I went at Mandala Theater to meet Arjesh to register the name of one of my sister (not own) as she wanted to learn acting. 

Arjesh is a theatre artist as well as a movie actor and he'll be soon going to Mumbai with Bhola Sapkota – you know Bhola Sapkota, Don’t you? You may have watched Ranveer Kapoor's movie – Barfi !!... Which earned many awards –yes, he is that Nepali actor.
It was nice meeting Bhola Dai and to my surprise and whom I consider as my icon. 

My long term desire was to meet Sunil Pokhrel Sir, it was a co-incidental happy filling moment – that I was stunned handshaking with him, I was out of words from my mind, but gathered words from my brain's treasury box (Hajur lai bhetera sachhi malai kya khusi layo Sunil Sir – hami feri pani bhetnu parcha ) and he said such a lovely phrase that right now, I forgot the exact line…

After that I went to meet Manoj K.c "Samaya" dai, the author of "Bolney Kala" and the program coordinator at Capital Fm– at a recording studio "opus studio".

He was there to lend his wonderful, husky, bold voice for an Ad.
I discussed with him about publishing my book and the talk was so appealing.

The biggest wonderful surprising moment I got to live was when Nabin K Bhattarai dai came to the studio to chill as he came after performing at his concert at Army Barrack, Shivapuri ko Dadoo ma and yes – you can join him in the evening – today – at FORCES.
He is a legendary pop singer and I truly respect him a lot. 

He is a down to earth natured man, having a killer smile that any girl will fall in love with him despite having his treasury voice to woo the audience all over the world.

We talked for 4 hours – had fun thrilling moments on the studio.
My nature – I know – everyone is accustomed with it –  I ask a lot of question in an Ak-47 way and – he batted so nicely that every words being produced by his heart was being typed by my heart– sending in the memory of my brain.

In his initial days, the Fm station threw his song in the dustbin when he presented a cassette to listen.

The same song was later aired from a different radio and it became a –smash hit and his life took different turn – a CELEBRITY.

Life is amazingly bungee with rafting in the struggle wind.

I truly love myself.

I wish, there would be another Moin – with whom I would purpose to get married with (condition apply – if Moin would have been a girl  :) )

17th May 2014, Saturday (Jestha 03, 2071)

No comments:

Post a Comment