Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Relying on Instinct (POEM)



Relying on Instinct

There's always a pain lingering in my heart
When someone misunderstands me for what I am not
They expect me to be like them
Having fun, dancing, drinking and eating like them

I've my own side of me
Like to enjoy what they do
But can't come up like what they want
This makes me lose my identity.

Never ever have thought anything wrong of others
Never ever will do any harm to any creatures
I've always been helping people in need
But most of the time I've got pain when they jollied

They sometimes would be in dire need of help
So, I can't see them in that pain and go to help
These are the same people who never understand me at first
But later thanks me for the help I do to them

I've always tried to fulfill my words
But due to people's disrespect to the principles makes me burst
Why do they make people expect things from them?
When they don't want to fulfill it sincerely then

Living in this fake place is really difficult
Don't know when you'll get in trouble
It's really difficult these days to trust people
As they can cheat and run away as soon as possible

Believing someone is; like committing a crime
When they don't live up to others expectation, then you've to pay for it
These world don't understand how much sacrifice it needs to be
To be the one, the star, the world desires to be

Relying on somebody else is a sin these days
At the last moment you don't know what else do they
Preparing an alternative is the religious way these days
Relying on own instinct is the safest way


-My name is Moin Uddin and I am from Ghattekulo, Kathmandu. Currently I am a student of Bachelors of Business Studies (BBS 3 years) at Nepal Commerce Campus, Minbhawan)

No comments:

Post a Comment