Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Perfectionism

In-order to do every work perfectly.i have hurt myself a lot than any other can just think of.I always believed in perfect work to be done in right time. I've always feared a lot that, what will it be if i won't be able to do a work in a time.I always try my best to finish my work earlier than a deadline. on the other hand i see my friends who are happy also don't fear if they cross their deadline. I was living a life full of anxiety and fear and always i lowered my voice in front of my seniors though I didn't do any mistakes but deep inside i fear that i might lose my job. i always pleased others and there i was wrong. i lived a wrong life.trusted wrong people and believed in them thinking they are perfect but no.Now i am not going to say any more sorry or any other thank you unless they really do something great work. I will overcome my fear and live a wonderful life that my god has given me. But yes, i must say that those who have truly helped me in my lil journey,thank you,thank you so much for everything. However now i m not going to apologize or lower my voice or appreciate fake peoples that I've encountered in my life. i will change..and 3 cheers for me myself for accepting to be changed..hip hip hurray..hip hip hurray...hip hip hurray. :)



(Moin Uddin maintains interest in all things positive in life and loves to write about them, He is from Ghattekulo, Kathmandu and can be reached at moinuddin_200000@yahoo.com or 9841689437)

No comments:

Post a Comment